When you contact us to plan ahead or for an immediate service, we will ensure you receive pricing information and an explanation of all of the items included. We are the leader in Colorado for cremation-only services. If you are planning ahead or have an urgent need, please know we are here to assist you with simple options for you and your family.
Call: (303) 797-6888
- Our staff is always available to take your call 24 hours a day.
- When a death occurs, call us right away.
- Your loved one never leaves our care.
- Your family is guided through our easy to understand process with no pressure.
- Once you make your service choices, we take care of everything else from filing death certificates, notifying social security, and coordinating military honors if applicable.
Their helpful manner was very reassuring. CSC was very prompt about getting Dad out of the hospital and into their care.- Kevin F., Aurora, CO
If a death has occurred or may happen soon:
When a death occurs at home and the deceased is not in hospice care, call 911 to let them know of the death. Emergency personnel will respond and will contact the coroner for instruction on how to proceed. The coroner makes the decision to take the deceased into their care or release the deceased to the care of a crematory or funeral home.
At a Hospice or Care Facility:
When a death occurs at a hospice or care facility, their staff will notify the funeral home or cremation provider of the death. Once your loved one is released by the facility, they will be placed into our care. Use our Care Center Form to ensure our care facility has all the information they need ahead of time.
Are you a Caregiver?
See resources for you and the families you care for in our Caregiver Center. This information will provide you with access to information and forms for your use.
We are here to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please call: (303) 797-6888.